30″ Lynx Grill
THE PROFESSIONAL LIFE IS ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS. – It’s luxurious living, and hand craftsmanship. It’s foods prepared on the finest materials money can buy. Crafted by those who know their art. New technology designed and implemented by edgy thinkers, determined to elevate the culinary arts, no matter what’s being prepared — from traditional BBQ to luxurious recipes. The Lynx Professional isn’t for show, it’s a work of art. It’s not about glamour, it’s about cooking on a superior machine.
TRIDENT™ INFRARED BURNER (model specific) – A Lynx Trident™ Infrared Burner directly heats the grate beneath your food with 23,000 BTUs of intensive heat. With temperature control that’s instantaneous, ranging from 300˚-1000˚, it’s the method employed by the world’s leading chefs, and now it’s in your grill.
CERAMIC BURNER – The Lynx ceramic burner is made from cordierite ceramic, a material chosen for kilns and commercial ovens because of the temperatures that it endures. We tested these burners relentlessly, igniting them thousands of times, even when encrusted with sauce or encased with ice.
CERAMIC RADIANT BRIQUETTES – With Lynx Ceramic Briquettes, your gas grill emanates a perfectly even heat across the base of your grill.
SEAMLESS WELDED CONSTRUCTION – Hand-tooled, precision welded, and highly polished by the skilled specialists in our shop, each and every grill is inspected before it leaves our floor. We examine details on every side, step back, and check reflections in every light, to ensure that your grill embodies Lynx—finished with invisible welds and hand-polished edges that shine like mirrors.
HEAT STABILIZING DESIGN – Lynx has found that wind gusts can affect typical grills, entering through the vents. They create swirls of temperature change beneath the grill’s hood, and subject tender cuisine to uneven cooking. Our research led us to develop an exclusive wind-deflecting fin along the back of our hoods.
HOT SURFACE IGNITION – Lynx Hot Surface Ignition lights your grill with the push of a knob. It is weather-tested electronic ignition that simply works, every time, vaporizing the uncertainty and inconvenience of lighting traditional gas grills.
EXPANSIVE GRILLING SURFACE – Our expansive grilling surfaces provide greater depth, extending to more than 20 inches deep on most models.
ROTISSERIE SYSTEM – The Lynx Rotisserie has a dedicated burner, selectable positions, and selectable speeds to ensure you have a full range of options. With the optional Lynx Rotisserie Basket, you can carefully cook smaller dishes and sides while preparing a main—you can even roast your own coffee beans.
SMOKER BOX – It’s something that must be experienced—a nuance of hickory, mesquite, pecan. That’s why we provide our stainless steel smoker box, and why we make sure it’s easy to use.
INTEGRATED ILLUMINATION – Every Lynx grill incorporates elegant blue illumination emanating from each knob with a calm blue light. As you lift the lid, intuitive halogen illumination shows you exactly how your food is looking.
LYNX HOOD ASSIST – Solid stainless steel gives our grills a sense of substance. They feel firm at every touch, with a sound and an aura of permanence. But you can lift the hoods with just a finger—each one is centrally balanced, and has a heat-treated assist system that makes it surprisingly weightless to open and close.
- Model options – two Cast Ceramic Burners combining to provide up to 50,000 BTU, one Trident™ Infrared Burner and one Cast Ceramic Burner totalling 43,000 BTU or two Trident™ Infrared Burners totalling 46,000 BTU
- FLAMETRAK™ system shuts off gas if the flame goes out (optional)
- Reliable speed—Hot Surface Ignition system lights burners quickly and safely
- Perfect clarity—halogen grill surface light
- Quick visibility—temperature gauge
- Easy opening—Lynx Hood Assist
- Premier platform—stainless steel grilling grates
- Complete coverage—ceramic briquettes offer even and radiant heat
- 935 square inches of cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary)
- Beautiful illumination—blue-lit control knobs
- Smooth opening—fluid rotation handle
- Indulgent extra—premium smoker box included
- Slow-cooking excellence—a dual-position rotisserie internally powered by a heavy-duty three-speed motor, and a rear infrared burner delivering up to 14,000 BTU
- Available in Natural Gas and LP
- Cut-out Dimensions 29″w x 24 1/2″d x 10 7/8″h
- Natural or Propane Models Available
- Cart Models Available
- Made in the U.S.A.